[hobbit] Monitoring and ESX host

Rich Smrcina rsmrcina at wi.rr.com
Mon Jul 2 19:08:45 CEST 2007

I've started looking at it from an SNMP perspective.  The problem that
I've come across is tying the detail info for virtual machines (CPU
Utilization, Network stuff) back to a virtual machine.

--
Rich Smrcina
VM Assist, Inc.
rich.smrcina at vmassist.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/richsmrcina

Catch the WAVV!  http://www.wavv.org
WAVV 2008 - Chattanooga - April 18-22, 2008