[hobbit] Hobbit migration to a new box

Jerry Yu jjj863 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 21:13:53 CET 2007

if the new hardware would take over the IP and name of the crashing one, I
don't think there's much to change. If you do the cut-over quick enough, you
won't have a purple either :)
as for the data, 'rpm -ql hobbit' should give you a full list of files &
diretories to backup & restore, if Linux. what OS you are running on?