[hobbit] Dependency sytem in Hobbit

Rich Smrcina rsmrcina at wi.rr.com
Fri Jan 19 16:22:57 CET 2007

I wrote about this some time back, the depends tag doesn't appear to
work properly.  You can specify a router (which is just another host)
that things depend on, and that works.  But a multi-level dependency
(which depends seems to try to provide) would also be a good thing.

--
Rich Smrcina
VM Assist, Inc.
rich.smrcina at vmassist.com

Catch the WAVV!  http://www.wavv.org
WAVV 2007 - Green Bay, WI - May 18-22, 2007