[hobbit] No commercial Hobbit support from me

lars ebeling lars.ebeling at leopg9.no-ip.org
Fri Jan 19 14:42:02 CET 2007

Since I am unemployed, I have some spare time, I could help anyone in south
of Sweden with installing Hobbit and some basic configuration on HP-UX.
Probably also Linux and Solaris on x86.

I have worked 30 years with computers, I started 1976 as a cobolprogrammer
on a Univac 1100 mainframe and tty-terminals. I have also worked as
programmer in databus on Datapointcomputers.

I have been technical responsible in a Swedish company with offices and
factories around Europe. There I was responsible for several Oracle
instances on several HP-UX servers. A SAP installation. Network both Lan and
Wan. It was when this company move there headquarter I lost my job.

But I have not worked with Microsofts products. And my knowledge of C is
null.

Regards
Lars