No commercial Hobbit support from me

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Fri Jan 19 13:43:00 CET 2007

Some time ago I floated the idea of providing commercial support for
Hobbit, and asked if anyone would be interested.

A handful of you came forward and said you would be interested.

However, the past few months have made it clear to me that committing
myself to support Hobbit with guaranteed responsetimes etc. will not be
possible. When there's a quiet period at my full-time job I'd have
plenty of time to support Hobbit, but when the workload is the way it's
been these past few months I would not be able to provide a reasonable
level of support.

And I don't want to do something poorly - then I'd rather not do it at all.

So - commercial support from me won't happen at the moment. If anybody
else would like to offer it, then I would very much encourage it.