Some PCRE assistance

Rich Smrcina rsmrcina at wi.rr.com
Mon Jan 15 19:49:03 CET 2007

I've checked the PCRE tutorial and several other sites and I can not
find a good match to what I'm trying to do.  I've also run several
iterations through pcretest with no joy.

I have a list of users (actually virtual machine names) with the heading
'UserID'.  I would like to set up a regex to match any of them, except
for the heading.  Basically, to count the machines, but ignore the
heading line.

I've tried variations of "(!Userid|.*)" with no luck.

Thanks.
--
Rich Smrcina
VM Assist, Inc.
rich.smrcina at vmassist.com

Catch the WAVV!  http://www.wavv.org
WAVV 2007 - Green Bay, WI - May 18-22, 2007