[hobbit] clients-local.cfg question

Chuck Danger cdanger2k at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 10 00:43:33 CET 2007

Thanks Henrik, I went ahead and applied the patch cluster.

I am still having a problem with classes though;  when I create a CLASS in hobbit-clients.cfg, like so:

CLASS=app
    FILE /var/log/app/app.log size<1 red

and apply the class tag in bb-hosts, like so:

192.168.1.10    test    # testip class=app

it is not picking up the FILE statement in the CLASS definition.  If I change the CLASS definition to a HOST definition (with appropriate hostname), it works fine.

Thanks-
Jay