[hobbit] CPU (la) RRD graphs gone on all hosts

Gary Baluha gumby3203 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 21:22:06 CET 2007

I've run into a very peculiar problem where the CPU (la) graphs are gone on
ALL of my hosts.  The strange thing is, ALL of the other graphs for ALL of
the hosts are still showing.  Just the CPU graph is gone.  This is for both
the CPU column, and the trend page.  The only thing I did was add a new
server-side script, and two entries in hobbitgraph.cfg (and the graphs for
this script are working fine too).  There were a few bugs in the script
which I have since fixed.

None of the hobbit logs I have looked in so far have given me any indication
what is going on (though I may just not know exactly what it is I'm looking
for).  I checked the rrd files for all the hosts, and the cpu/la rrd file
looks normal.  Any ideas what log files/etc I could use to troubleshoot
this?