Time Issue

Richard Leon rleon at racenter.com
Mon Jan 8 21:10:22 CET 2007

Hey everyone
Today we switched time servers and my hobbit server and clients went crazy.
Rrd graphs where not updating and I was getting some kind of time "error in
the logs"
I decided to back up the rrd and data directory and and then delete
everything.

By doing this the graphs started to show up again.
But now I am showing negative time in my unchanged status.
For example: Status unchanged in -8 hours, -9 minutes

How can I fix that?
And was there another fix besides deleting my rrd and host data?
This time it was ok because I was going to have to do that anyways after the
rest of my production hosts have been added.

But in the future that would not really be an option.

Thanks
Richard