[hobbit] 2 hosts with the same name

Trent Melcher tmelcher at saionline.com
Thu Jan 4 18:13:15 CET 2007

I do, they are windows servers, so Im running the bbwin client. I will
modify the registry entry for %COMPUTERNAME% .  Thanks

> Regards,
> Henrik

> hobbit-unsubscribe at hswn.dk

Trent Melcher
Unix/Linux Systems Administrator
Securities America Financial Corporation
(402) 399-9111 x2774
tmelcher at saionline.com

Securities America, Inc., a Registered Broker/Dealer, Member NASD/SIPC.
Advisory services offered through Securities America Advisors, Inc., an
SEC Registered Investment Advisory

The text of this communication is confidential, and use by any person
who is not the intended recipient is prohibited.  Any person who
receives this communication in error is requested to immediately destroy
the text of this communication without copying or further dissemination.
Your cooperation is appreciated.