alerting on holidays

Michael Nagel Michael.Nagel at forsa.de
Tue Jan 2 16:12:52 CET 2007

Hi Hendrik,

first of all: Happy New Year!

Before a holiday normally I redefine the hobbit-alert.cfg
so that the rules for sunday works also for this day.

And for this Christmas I forgot it.

In the attachment you find an addition (based and in some
parts stealed from your source) which calculate the holidays
and alert like sunday (or what weekday you like).
Source: holiday.src
Holiday definition: hobbit-holidays.cfg

In Germany there are 3 basic rules, static holidays, days
based on easter and days based on the 4th Advent sunday.
These are implemented. For other (national and religious)
rules I had no time to enquire. May be it is a job for the
mail list.

If you like it, add in into your source tree.

Regards,
Michael