Solaris 10 client not sending msg

Eric Poinsignon epoinsignon at odyssey-group.com
Tue Feb 27 08:44:32 CET 2007

Hello,

I didn't find a solution in the known issues nor archives, that's why I
pollute this list.

I installed Hobbit 420 on my network with many unix flavours and
windows, all of the clients work fine

except those running Solaris 10. The <hobbitdir>/tmp/msg.mymachine.txt
file is correctly created

on the client side, but no information (except conn, info, ntp and
trends) appears on the server side.

The Hobbit server is running RedHat.

Is there a trick about this particular Solaris10 platform ?

Best regards.

Eric Poinsignon
Unix system engineer
_____________________________
Odyssey Financial Technologies
Chemin du Viaduc 1
CH-1008 Prilly
Switzerland

T. +41 (0) 21 310 09 25
F. +41 (0) 21 310 00 99
www.odyssey-group.com

� This email and any files transmitted with it are CONFIDENTIAL and intended
� Any unauthorized copying, disclosure, or distribution of the material within
  this email is strictly forbidden.
� Any views or opinions presented within this e-mail are solely those of the
  author and do not necessarily represent those of Odyssey Financial
Technologies SA unless otherwise specifically stated.
� An electronic message is not binding on its sender. Any message referring to
� If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately
  and delete the original.