BBDisplays question

David Gilmore david at stenhouseconsulting.com
Wed Feb 21 16:51:45 CET 2007

I posted a question last week regarding having one hobbit server reporting
its status to another hobbit server.

Scenario: I have a "Master" Hobbit server set up to monitor certain systems
at our client sites, located at our offices.  I would like to deploy "Local"
hobbit servers at client sites and have them report their status (bbgen,
hobbit, disks, etc) to our "Master" Hobbit.  I thought this could be
accomplished by editing the hobbitclient.cfg and adding the BBDISPLAY="
Master IP, Local IP", but that is not working.

Thank you,

David Gilmore

Consultant

4 Traverse St