[hobbit] AIX Client ?

Bill Hart bill.hart at burkecorp.com
Fri Feb 16 16:17:39 CET 2007

Stef,

THANK YOU!  That works great, and has finally taken some of the mystery
out of the lone AIX box.

They had dug an old one out for me to try and build the client on, but
there wasn't enough disk space to get the gnu utilities I needed, this
solves that problem entirely.

Thanks again!

Bill Hart
Burke Corporation