AIX Client ?

Bill Hart bill.hart at burkecorp.com
Thu Feb 15 16:55:23 CET 2007

I know this isn't really in the spirit of things, but I've got an older
AIX box (4.3) that I would really love to put the Hobbit client on.
Unfortunately it's a full production box that they don't want to put
anything like gmake or gcc on, so I can't compile the client there, and
we have no other AIX boxes running around.

Does anyone have an AIX 4.3 client they could share with me ?  I'm
pretty sure I can adjust the config files as needed, just need the core
stuff.

Feel free to email me directly if you have such a thing
bill.hart at burkecorp.com

Thanks,

Bill Hart

Computer Support Supervisor