[hobbit] BBWin problems

Etienne Grignon etienne.grignon at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 12:45:38 CET 2007

Hello Etienne,

Could you post your bbwin.cfg file ? Your hostname config looks good
but may be something is wrong somewhere else.

You should check in the event viewer if there are any error from
bbwin. Also, check that there are any firewall issues between your
host and your hobbit server (with telnet or bbwincmd).

Etienne.

--
Etienne GRIGNON