Antwort: [hobbit] Admintool V0.2.0 Blank Pages

stefan.freisler at aspect-online.de stefan.freisler at aspect-online.de
Fri Feb 9 08:12:51 CET 2007

Hi,
do you have installed perl? I think you don't have gnu date and my script
normaly use it to convert dates. But if you don't use it you can use perl
instead

you must switch
this_usePerl="false"
this_usePerl="true"

in all scripts in Configuration Part.

I hope this solve your problems if not email me.

best regards

Stefan Freisler
EDV-Abteilung
____________________________
aspect online AG
Beim Glaspalast 1
86153 Augsburg
Fon: +49(0)821-247 47 085
Stefan.Freisler at aspect-online.de
www.aspect-online.de
Vorstand: Reinhold Berger, Helmut Paesler, Wolfgang Schütz
Aufsichtsrat: Stephan Gabriel (Vors.), Helmut Kühl, Joachim Bähre
Amtsgericht Augsburg HRB 2024
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Augsburg
Ust-ID:DE 204754384