New source code and report script

Marganne, Etienne emarganne at be.tiauto.com
Thu Feb 8 13:30:44 CET 2007

Hello all,

We finally resolved our problem with the bbgen crash and modified the source
code of Hobbit. Anyone interested can it ask me, I will send with no delay.

Thus week I also get a little perl script to get the information from the
availability report spreadsheet. Here also, any people interested can it to
me. The usage is quiet simple:

3 arguments, first one is a threshold which will lead to select only the
entries lower than it.

                    Second one is a filter on the tests (you put "all") to
select all them.

                    Third one is a filter on the hosts (here also you can
put a "all") to select all of them. (Useful if you have some order or
hierarchy in your name convention, it does not

                    handle reg-ex however).

My e-mail address for convenient use: emarganne at be.tiauto.com
<mailto:emarganne at be.tiauto.com>

Etienne Marganne

TI Automotive.

The information contained in this transmission may contain privileged and confidential information.  It is intended only for the use of the person(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or duplication of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.