adding extra channel

Stef Coene stef.coene at docum.org
Tue Feb 6 16:47:55 CET 2007

Hi,

We want to (mis)use the hobbit client-server communication to send oracle
information to a hobbit server.  Thx to Henrik for the perl demo, I know how
to write a perl script that I can use on the hobbit server to receive the
information by hooking it in the a channel.

I can use the client channel for this, but I think it's better if I create an
extra channel for this.
I took a quick look at the code, but I can barely and understand the code :(

So, has anyone changed the hobbit server code and added an extra channel and
want to share his changes ?

Stef