[hobbit] Critical Level reporting

Johann Eggers Johann.Eggers at teleatlas.com
Tue Feb 6 13:04:10 CET 2007

From: Marganne, Etienne [mailto:emarganne at be.tiauto.com]
Sent: Dienstag, 6. Februar 2007 12:25
To: hobbit at hswn.dk
Subject: [hobbit] Critical Level reporting

Hello all,

Trying to enhance the Hobbit reports for my manager, I want to extract
the availability report for critical events and get a spreadsheet. How
can I get the bb-rep.cgi script give me the right data? I have seen that
it used some environment variables but you can enter the dates interval
through the web interface... So there must be some kind of way to get
through a script (i.e. a perl one).

Any suggestion is welcome, if I get this to work, I will send it to the
interested people.

Regards,

Etienne Marganne
TI Automotive.

Hi,

I had this problem in the past: getting the KPI's only for production
servers / Core Switches / prod. Databases etc...

What I'm currently using is the sla-report script available on deadcat.
I had to modifiy it a little bit to get it to work, but now it's
running.

Maybe it's worth to have a look at this; but if you write your own
procedure I would be interesting in that too...

Johann