[hobbit] an extra colour....

Charles Goyard cgoyard at cvf.fr
Thu Feb 1 18:27:25 CET 2007

Hi,

Jones, Jason (Altrincham) wrote :
> Actually that might work, but is there any easier way than weba.conn
> etc. i.e. regex? Otherwise I'm looking at quite a feat to get them all
> plus new servers added/old ones decommissioned all means altering the
> rule.  Only other thing is no grim reaper icon :P
> Jason.

You don't need to put every single host/test in your "location" combo
rule. You should pinpoint the hosts that make your location available
(eg, main UPSs, backbone, frontend router/firewall). Just put these
critical path members in your bbcombotest.cfg.

Charles Goyard - cgoyard at cvf.fr - (+33) 1 45 38 01 31