[hobbit] hobbit client

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Fri Dec 28 06:05:57 CET 2007

The server must have the same host listed in its bb-hosts config file.
Simply add the host like so...

1.3.3.7 newclient.domain.tld #

or if it can't be ping'ed...

1.3.3.7 newclient.domain.tld # noconn

Then the WWW pages will use the data it is receiving from the host.  I
believe at this point the client is transferring the data the the server,
however, the WWW pages aren't showing anything to acknowledge them!

Josh

--
Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340