[hobbit] 4.3 4release

White, Bruce bewhite at fellowes.com
Thu Dec 27 21:40:06 CET 2007

Henrik,

Do you have a date for the 4.3 release?

   ....Bruce

   _____

From: Kevin Hanrahan [mailto:kevinmhanrahan at hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 26, 2007 8:06 PM
To: hobbit at hswn.dk
Subject: RE: [hobbit] 4.3 4release

My mistake, I thought I had read somewhere that it had been released. Thanks
Josh.

kh

   _____

Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2007 20:53:15 -0500
From: josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
To: hobbit at hswn.dk

When it is released it will be here:
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=128058
<http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=128058&package_id=140
220> &package_id=140220

On 12/26/07, Kevin Hanrahan <kevinmhanrahan at hotmail.com
<mailto:kevinmhanrahan at hotmail.com> > wrote:

Can somebody please tell me where I can get the 4.3 release?

thank you

--
Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340

--- Henry Spencer

Note: The information contained in this message may be privileged and
please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from
your computer. Thank you. Fellowes, Inc.