Hobbit Server 4.3 ready yet?

White, Bruce bewhite at fellowes.com
Fri Dec 14 22:04:49 CET 2007

Henrik,

I know you have been asked this question before, but I was wondering if the
4.3 release is ready yet?   I am about to request buying a dedicated hobbit
server and I'd like to start it off with the latest release.  I just checked
the sourceforge page and 4.2 is still the only thing available.

Thank You for providing all of us with this wonderful admin tool!  My boss
thinks hobbit is the best thing since sliced bread and is always showing it
to other IT managers.

      .....Bruce

Note: The information contained in this message may be privileged and
please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from
your computer. Thank you. Fellowes, Inc.