[hobbit] Receiving BB data from window client

Hubbard, Greg L greg.hubbard at eds.com
Wed Dec 12 22:44:48 CET 2007

Check your ghosts report.  If I remember it right, there is a setting on
the BB NT client where you can specify how it should identify itself
when it sends a message.  Of course, I am assuming that the BB NT client
is sending to the right server, there is a good path, etc., all that "is
it plugged in" stuff.

GLH