[hobbit] strange graph behavior - random machines & graphs

Gary Baluha gumby3203 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 16:14:48 CET 2007

To try and narrow down the problem some more, I got rid of all the old,
unused rrd data files and directories in Hobbit's /data directory, and
removed all the bogus data from all of them.  Since the problem re-occurred,
I can fairly confidently say it has nothing to do with having too many rrd
files (hey, you never know).