[hobbit] Monitoring SQL

Klomp, H. klomph at nlr.nl
Mon Dec 10 09:04:37 CET 2007

Dear Buchan,

Sorry for the inconvenience. I forgot to mention our Operating system.

The Hobbit server is running on Redhat Enterprise Server.
Oracle is also running on a RedHat Linux system.

I hope this is enough information for you to be able to help me in pointing out what I need to install to get dbcheck.pl running for Oracle.

Thanks in advance,

Bert Klomp