[hobbit] BigBrother scripts with Hobbit Client?

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Wed Aug 29 15:43:41 CEST 2007

Client-side scripts usually work without modifications when you run them
from the Hobbit client launcher (by adding them to clientlaunch.cfg).

Hobbit provides the same run-time environment for extension scripts
as BB does. I have seen a script or two which assumed certain files from
the BB client were present - e.g. calling "/usr/local/bb/bin/bb" instead
of using the "$BB" environment variable - but 99% of the script's are
well-behaved and work without any modifications.