[hobbit] Hobbit Client for SCO

Trent Melcher trent.melcher at sitel.com
Tue Aug 28 18:02:35 CEST 2007

Thanks again for the SCO client,  its been working great....I do have
one question, did you have to modify anything for the TCP/IP Statistics
on the TRENDS page? On mine it look as if the Retrans and the Packets
Out are are switched.  Looking through the code I cant find the exact
reference where its identifying the variable to the proper output line.

Thanks
Trent