[hobbit] addon: os and critical icon

T.J. Yang tj_yang at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 20 14:06:39 CEST 2007

I am in the process of writing an hb server side add-on script (learn from
rootlogin.pl)  to do OS counting.
Ie, adapting "rootlogin" perl script do some OS counting from incoming bb
messages stream.
hoping to get a page that can list out OS versions and subtotals of
different OS that hobbit server currently monitored. There is no ETA for
oscount.pl, it could be faster if my management push for it ;)

ps: I think ntop has some OS icons for hb community to reuse, if we really
want to implement OS icons, I might need OS icons for my oscount.pl project

T.J. Yang