[hobbit] Possible Bug in 4.3.0-0.20070722 snapshot

Trent Melcher trent.melcher at sitel.com
Fri Aug 17 22:43:06 CEST 2007

On Fri, 2007-08-17 at 13:38 -0400, Galen Johnson wrote:
> I'm not a C developer but I would've thought that the multigraph
> definition is used to prepend or append your defined tests to a specific
> set of tests that use/require multiple graphs to display nicely...Am I
> mistaken about it's intent?  I trust that it's not working for you since
> you had to go through the trouble of modifying it.
>
> From what I can tell from your change is you've overwritten the
> defaults, so you'd have to explicitly add them back in.

Correct,  however I have found the true problem and its not in the code
at all.  Its in the instructions given by an earlier poster.  Note that
step 5 suggests to do this:

5)
In etc/hobbitcgi.cfg
Modify the following.
See hobbitsvc.cgi man

CGI_SVC_OPTS="--env=/data/hobbit/server/etc/hobbitserver.cfg
--no-svcid --history=top --multi-grahs=if_load,if_err..."

Well after looking at the code for hobbitsvc.cgi  its looking for the
option to be --multigraphs=   not --multi-graphs=

So my excercise was all for naught, but Im getting a much better
understanding of the underlying code.

Thanks Henrik for an Awesome product.

Trent