[hobbit] cgi-bin

pkc_mls pkc_mls at yahoo.fr
Tue Aug 14 08:56:05 CEST 2007

martin roby a écrit :
> I have worked with apache a lot before. I have also setup hobbit
> before, but never got the apache config right. It could be because I
> use suse and it has a different default configuration.
>
> one thing that seems to happen is the cgi-bin directory seems to
> constantly duplicate  "
> http://{server}/hobbit/hp/cgi-bin/cgi-bin/hobbitgraph.sh" . I have had
> it goto 3-4 cgi-bins. It seems the combination of the /hp/ and cgi-bin
> confuses something...  I tried using the configuration generated by
> the install, also I have fought with it a while, but never got it
> working 100%.

so you definitely need to ask apache mailing list for some answers :)
can you post the cgi-bin part of your httpd.conf, or try to include the
directives one after each other (you can even copy the whole stuff to
another httpd.conf and launch another http daemon that will listen on a
specific port for testing purposes.