[hobbit] Feature requests; filter out MVFS

Hezki Englander me2unix at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 16:23:59 CEST 2007

I solved this Issue by adding this to hobbit-clients.cfg :

HOST=%cc.*
        DISK    %^/vobs/.* IGNORE

where HOST= should be your clearcase hostname(s)

--Hezki

------------------------------

   - *To*: hobbit (at) hswn.dk
   - *Subject*: RE: [hobbit] Feature requests; filter out MVFS
   - *From*: "T.J. Yang" <tj_yang (at) hotmail.com>
   - *Date*: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 17:08:51 -0500
   - *Bcc*:
   - *Cc*: shea_greg (at) emc.com

------------------------------

From: shea_greg (at) emc.com
To: <hobbit (at) hswn.dk>
CC: <shea_greg (at) emc.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 16:28:52 -0400

Hi Henrik,

A software versioning tool called ClearCase creates this pseudo
filesystem
on whichever server you install it on.  We have it on a bunch of servers

here as the software development environment is spread across
continents.

Same here, beside it is cross continents. it is also cross OS platform.

I need to customize the df script to exclude mvfs on Linux,hpux and
solaris before
I can

deploy hb client.

tj yang