hobbitdboard arguments

Torsten Richter bb4 at richter-it.net
Mon Apr 23 13:38:41 CEST 2007

Hi fellows,

I've a question about the bb option hobbitdboard.
I am just converting a few scripts I've written for BB and I want of course incorporate the functionality that Hobbit has instead of digging through the log files.
What I'm trying to do is to get a list on which servers a certain test is running.
I do this by firing : ./bb 127.0.0.1 "hobbitdboard test=TEST"|awk -F\| '{print $1}' and get a list of all machines running TEST.
But not only thes machines but also the ones that are running test or myTEST or TestNEW which I don't want to be displayed.
So it seems that Hobbit is doing its search case insensitive.
Is there a switch for this and for search only tests that match the whole word instead of a substring?
Or do I have to replace the above statement with:
./bb 127.0.0.1 "hobbitdboard test=TEST"|grep -w "TEST|awk -F\| '{print $1}'

Regards
Torsten