[hobbit] Common time periods on the ACK page

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Thu Apr 19 16:40:34 CEST 2007

On Thu, Apr 19, 2007 at 10:31:11AM -0400, Gary Baluha wrote:
> In our install of BB, we modified the ACK page to give a list of some common
> ack intervals in minutes at the bottom of the page.  For instance,
> 4 hr = 240 | 6 hr = 360 | 8 hr = 480 | 12 hr = 720 | 1 day = 1440 | 3 days =
> 4320 | 1 week = 10080
>
> I can't seem to find a way to do this with Hobbit, since the ACK page is
> generated by a compiled cgi script.  Is there any other way to do this?

You can modify the header/footer templates in ~hobbit/server/web/

There are really two different ack-webpages: One is identical to the BB
ack form and uses the acknowledge_{header,footer,form} files. The other
is the one that is used by default with the "--no-pin" option (where you
can ack an alert without using the ack code from your email alert) -
this one doesn't use the acknowledge_form file, but does use the header-
and footer-files.