forbidden

Perez, B. (Brenda) b.perez at organonusa.com
Fri Apr 6 14:23:58 CEST 2007

Hi -

 I've just upgraded to 4.2.0 and am having trouble getting the URL to
come up.  I'm getting "Forbidden, you don't have permission to access
/hobbit/bb.html on this server".  I looked in the forum and found a
I added this to hobbit.sh, modified the permissions for the bb*.html
files and retarted and am still having the issue.  I think it's because
of the permissions on the bb*.html files in the www directory - I have
another hobbit server running that has these as 664, but whenever I
restart hobbit on my new install it changes back to 644.  Any
suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

This message, including attachments, is confidential and may be
privileged. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the
sender then delete and destroy the original message and all copies.
You should not copy, forward and/or disclose this message, in whole
or in part, without permission of the sender.