Graph the cpu usage of certain processes

Eric Boyd eric at iconla.com
Wed Apr 4 02:22:15 CEST 2007

Hello again.

Has anyone created a graph that can show the cpu load of different
processes on the same server?

For example, we have an OS X server running apache, MySQL, and a couple
of other commands.

I'd like a graph that would show: the CPU usage of httpd as a blue line,
MySQL as a red line and a couple of other processes each with their own
color.

Since there are multiple httpd processes, could they be grouped and have
their load added together?  I don't need to know how many processes are
running, as this is already in procs.

-Eric