[hobbit] Is there a way to "quietly" disable hosts that have NOTICE set?

Charles Jones jonescr at cisco.com
Mon Sep 25 19:21:38 CEST 2006

If you are oncall, do you want to get woken up by the DISABLE notice
alerts every 5 mins at 3am (or even one of them)? :-)

Before you say "don't use NOTICE in hobbit-alerts.cfg then", consider
that when things are purposefully disabled for reasons other than
scheduled downtime, folks want to know about it.

-Charles