Desktop Client is now available!

Epp, Matthew Contractor PEO EIS AKO matthew.epp at us.army.mil
Fri Sep 22 23:55:16 CEST 2006

Announcing my first public release of the Big Brother Watcher desktop
client!

I went and created a project page at Sourceforge, and just now finished
writing up some initial README files for it. Keep in mind, this is my first
time at maintaining any kind of open-source project, so be nice with any
criticism. :) There are bound to be bugs, and I'll welcome reports on those.
I've never used the bug reporting tool on Sourceforge, but go ahead and use
that if you have an account on there. All of the installation instructions
(such as they are) are in the README files. Enjoy, and I'll check my email
on Monday to see if anyone has had any luck!

http://sourceforge.net/projects/bbwatcher/