[hobbit] 4.2 and Patches question

Ralph Mitchell ralphmitchell at gmail.com
Fri Sep 22 04:02:58 CEST 2006

On 9/21/06, Rob Munsch <rmunsch at solutionsforprogress.com> wrote:
> >> I did use this list.  Bad result :
> >>
> >> patching file web/hobbit-confreport.c
> >> Hunk #1 FAILED at 600.
> >> Hunk #2 succeeded at 649 (offset 12 lines).
> >> 1 out of 2 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file web/hobbit-
> >> confreport.c.rej

That was the infopage-duplicates.patch.  I just ran it again and the
.rej files looks like this:

web/hobbit-confreport.c.rej
***************
*** 600,606 ****
        int argi, hosti, testi;
        char *pagepattern = NULL, *hostpattern = NULL;
        char *envarea = NULL, *cookie = NULL, *nexthost;
-       char hobbitcmd[1024], procscmd[1024], svcscmd[1024];
          int alertcolors, alertinterval;
        char configfn[PATH_MAX];
        char *respbuf = NULL, *procsbuf = NULL, *svcsbuf = NULL;
--- 600,606 ----
        int argi, hosti, testi;
        char *pagepattern = NULL, *hostpattern = NULL;
        char *envarea = NULL, *cookie = NULL, *nexthost;
+       char *hobbitcmd, *procscmd, *svcscmd;
          int alertcolors, alertinterval;
        char configfn[PATH_MAX];
        char *respbuf = NULL, *procsbuf = NULL, *svcsbuf = NULL;

If you fix up that one line, I think it'll all be good.

Ralph Mitchell