clientlaunch.cfg INTERVALs

Charles Jones jonescr at cisco.com
Tue Sep 19 12:42:52 CEST 2006

I need to ext script to run every hour, exactly on the hour. Am I
correct in assuming that if I use "INTERVAL 60m", that this simply
launches that script every hour from when the hobbit client was started?

It would be nice if, INTERVAL had an extra option to indicated exactly
when you wanted to launch, maybe even using a similar format to cron, ie:

INTERVAL 00 * * * *   would launch at the top of every hour
INTERVAL 30 06 * * * would launch at 6:30am daily

-Charles