[hobbit] Sporadic "Status not available"

Cummings, Robert Robert.Cummings at nordstrom.com
Sat Sep 16 19:27:53 CEST 2006

Yeah, mine picked up the Sun LDAP library also. I think that's probably
fine, I'd just like to get rid of the random Status not available
messages :)

Will keep you posted if I find a solution. So far I've tried installing
in both the global zone and a solaris 10 non-global zone...random status
not available messages in both installations.

-Rob