[hobbit] Alert script help

Francisco Carmona Leon fcarmona at cfe.gob.mx
Wed Sep 13 22:40:13 CEST 2006

I saw in the page.log this line:

sox: Can't open output file '/dev/dsp': Permission denied

I changed this and now is shouting all my alerts.

root at larissa:~# ll /dev/dsp
crw-rw---- 1 root audio 14, 3 2006-09-07 17:24 /dev/dsp
root at larissa:~# chmod 666 /dev/dsp
root at larissa:~# ll /dev/dsp
crw-rw-rw- 1 root audio 14, 3 2006-09-07 17:24 /dev/dsp

Muchas gracias.
Saludos desde Veracruz, México.