[hobbit] 2 graphing questions

Scheblein, Adam adam.scheblein at marquette.edu
Thu Sep 7 21:04:47 CEST 2006

1)  [solved] OK -- I should have looked harder...  I needed vmstat8

2)  When I put things in the "graphs" section it only changes the trends
page.  The whole reason that I originally made the change was so that when I
click into the cpu info page, I would get the vmstat graph, however, I still
wanted la and clock to continue graphing on the trends page.  When I change
CPU back to la both la and clock start graphing again, so I know the
db's/rrd's are not corrupt.

So 1 solved, 1 to go :)

Thanks,
Adam