[hobbit] Snapshot (7/9) still doesn't make

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Thu Sep 7 13:58:12 CEST 2006

On Thu, Sep 07, 2006 at 08:26:56AM +0200, lars ebeling wrote:
> makeÄ1Å: Entering directory é/home/hobbit/snapshot/bbnet'
> gcc -g -O -D_REENTRANT  -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -DHPUX -I. -I
> /home/hobbit/snapshot/include -I/usr/local/include -DBBGEN_SSL  -I/usr/local/inc
> lude   -c -o bbtest-net.o bbtest-net.c
> bbtest-net.c: In function éload_tests':
> bbtest-net.c:510: error: éMULTIPING_POOL' undeclared (first use in this function

It's work in progress; unfortunately "progress" right now has stalled.

The background (in case anyone's interested) is that my for-pay work
requires just about all of my time right now; I normally work in a 3-man
group, but right now one of my colleagues is away on holiday, and
the other has had to take time off nursing her husband who has just
had quad bypass surgery. In other words, I'm doing the work of three
people right now :-)

It should get better in a couple of weeks.