[hobbit] Command Line Ack

Epp, Matthew Contractor PEO EIS AKO matthew.epp at us.army.mil
Wed Sep 6 18:22:26 CEST 2006

> I'm pretty much finished my Remedy trouble ticket system for
> Hobbit. There's
> only one feature I'm trying to add to it. I'd like to send an
> acknowledgement to Hobbit when a ticket is opened, and I'd
> rather send it
> via command line rather than through one of the cgi scripts
> or mailack. Is
> there a way to do this?

Nevermind, I found the undocumented "./bb hobbitdack" command in the
archives. :)
You should add that to the man page for BB.

Once I finish this script, I'll see about cleaning it up to make it a bit
more standardized and possibly add it to the Shire. Oh and I'll try to add
something to the WIKI as well!