Howto display status under differents names ?

Charles Goyard cgoyard at cvf.fr
Wed Sep 6 14:51:19 CEST 2006

Hi,

I have some multipurpose hosts (mail, dns, ldap) I want to display under differents pages.

>From the same client that reports dnsload, gets polled for dns, ldap,
smtp, I want them to be shown as :

smtp1 (main hostname) on the "mail servers" page
ldap1 on the "ldap servers" page
dns1 on the "dns servers" page

I tried :

10.1.1.1	smtp1	# prefer     smtp ldap dns pop3 pop3s
10.1.1.1	smtp1	# NAME:ldap1 smtp ldap dns pop3 pop3s noconn
10.1.1.1	smtp1	# NAME:dns1  smtp ldap dns pop3 pop3s noconn

but no luck, they are shown under their real name, smtp1, on all pages.
Is it possible to do such a thing ?

--
Charles Goyard - cgoyard at cvf.fr - (+33) 1 45 38 01 31