[hobbit] "hobbitd status-board not available" on Sparc Solaris 10

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Tue Oct 24 17:51:13 CEST 2006

On Tue, Oct 24, 2006 at 10:30:20AM -0500, T.J. Yang wrote:
> &SERVICE problem is now fixed, and it bring me back to the reality that
> I havn't resolve "hobbitd status-board not available" issue.
>
> 2006-10-24 10:22:29 hobbitd status-board not available

This message is from bbgen, which generates the static Hobbit overview
pages. It connects to the hobbit daemon to retrieve the current status
of all tests; this message means that it could not connect to the
server.

What are your BBDISP and BBDISPLAYS settings in hobbitserver.cfg ? What
do you have in the [bbdisplay] task in hobbitserver.cfg ?

Are the Hobbit webpages being updated ? Check the timestamp in the upper
right hand corner of the webpage.

What happens if you run these commands.

   $ bbcmd
   $ $BB $BBDISP "hobbitdboard"