RFC: Hobbit documenation effort by Docbook

T.J. Yang tj_yang at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 21 16:19:52 CEST 2006

Hi,

Henrik's manpages are very good source for me to understand Hobbit. But I
really like to
see documents with TOC,Chapter, index structures.

Currently I am starting to use docbook to genterate RTF,PDF,HTML format for
hobbit.
I will draw content source from manpages and hobbit wiki. Basically it will
be sgml version
of what hobbit wiki looks, user, developer,administrator guides with graph
generated using graphviz.

If you are interested to particpate, please write me email.

Also let me know your comment here in this maillist.

T.J. Yang