[hobbit] Sending data from script to an rrd

Kern, Thomas Thomas.Kern at hq.doe.gov
Thu Oct 19 15:44:52 CEST 2006

So for those of us on Non-Linux systems, the hobbit_rrd source code has
all of the parsing definitions for the 'standard' tests. If I want to
present 'standard' data to hobbit to be reported AND graphed, it must
fit the parsing as defined in hobbit_rrd. If I want to present NEW data,
I create a new column with a single extension script on the hobbit
server to parse the new data delivered by the clients.

/Thomas Kern
/301-903-2211